Transcripts and Degree Verifications

The registrar's office has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcripts, enrollment verifications, and degree verifications for current students and alumni.


To order official and unofficial copies of your transcript(s), visit the National Student Clearinghouse.
Extension Division transcripts can be ordered by clicking here.

  • All requests are processed within approximately 5 business days.
  • The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees.
  • The fee for transcripts is $5.00 per copy. Electronic PDF copies* carry an additional $3.50 charge. Paper copies require a processing fee of $2.50 charged per recipient.
  • Payment can be made using any major credit card. You will only be charged after your order has been completed.
  • Order updates will be emailed to you with options to track your order online.


  • Electronic PDF transcripts are only available to College Division students who attended the Juilliard School after 1987.
  • Unofficial copies of electronic transcripts are not permitted.
  • Electronic transcripts are delivered via a secure link to your email, with a second email containing a randomly generated password. Due to the security settings on the document, the file can only be accessed with this password.
  • The electronic transcript option is not available to Pre-College or MAP students at this time.

If you have any questions regarding transcript requests, please contact the Registrar’s Office at [email protected].

Enrollment and Degree Verifications

Current students: Please fill out and return this form to [email protected].

Alumni: Visit

  • Follow the instructions to get a certificate from the National Student Clearinghouse stating your enrollment history and current status.
  • This service will be available anytime, and you will be able to print as many copies as necessary.
  • Please note: international students who do not have a Social Security number on file with the Registrar’s Office may not have access to this service. Those students without access should contact the Registrar’s Office directly for verification requests. 
  • This service is for College Division students only. Pre-College and Extension Division students should contact their respective division offices for proof of enrollment.

Replacement Diplomas

If your diploma has been lost, stolen, or damaged, you can request a replacement diploma from the registrar's office. There is a fee of $75.00 per degree (plus the cost of shipping). Please note that your name and degree information will appear exactly as it did when your original diploma was issued; changes cannot be made. Please fill out this * form* and return it to [email protected].